Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dates to remember...

Science Fair Project due on Friday 2/15! You should have all 3 parts for me to see, in class, on Friday. Rough drafts of the research paper are coming back tomorrow.

Early release day tomorrow (Wednesday) and no school Monday 2/18.

Chris Rigsbee and I share a birthday this Saturday! :) Yay for us!

Tuesday 2/19 is Science Night. Hopefully, you have signed up to volunteer. If not, please make sure to do so tomorrow in science class. I will let you know if you have been chosen to be a volunteer on Friday 2/15.

As always, let me know your thoughts, feeling, comments...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday miss swecker!! My big fuzzy cat is blocking the screen!! hehe...
-----emma

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emma!

Anonymous said...

Pie is good.

Anonymous said...

wierd people are on this blog!!!

Anonymous said...

hay miss swecker!!! idk if u will git thiz but rumor sayz u lft BMS i think itz tru did u???????

nd did Mrs.Magee nd Mrs.Burton too??

Anonymous said...

o yea nd tha lazt comment posted on 8/28/08 at 1:50 pm waz 4rm me!!


--Christie